Saturday, October 29, 2016

September update

September seems like forever ago, but here is a recap. Above we went to the State Fair and had a great time and meet up with Adam and Ari.

We celebrated Eloise's 3rd birthday at Lake Harriet with family.

Eloise loving her birthday presents.

We went to the Monarch Festival at Lake Nokomis and Eloise and I got in the Star Tribune (see below).
We went to the 9/11 concert at Lake Harriet.

Family day at the Art Institute. Abstract art day!

Harriet and I collaborated on this artwork. I framed it and hung it up in our house. I love how it turned out.

Steve and I (with the help from our Lyndale parent friends Abby and Aaron) made this replica of Lyndale School for Nicollet Open Streets out of cardboard. It was a big hit.

Prink hair for Eloise at Open Streets.

Party in the Prairie with Harriet's friend Clara and her family. In the background Gaelynn Lea, NPR Tiny Desk winner, performing.

No comments: