Friday, May 30, 2014

Josh and Yen's wedding

I'm a little behind on posting here, a couple weekends ago my second cousin Josh was married to Yen. It was a lovely wedding at the Semple mansion in Minneapolis.  I had never met Yen before and she is a wonderful addition to the family. Hopefully we will see more of them in the future since they recently bought a house a mile away from ours.

We had a lot of fun catching up with extended family. Here we are with my second cousin Neil and his wife ARong. I hadn't seen them since their wedding 7 years ago in DC.  Both Steve and I were happy to get the time to talk with them so much. They now have a son (below) and another baby on the way and live in Washington state. I wish they lived closer.

 3rd cousins Philip and Harriet (with a fake smile).

Cousins: Krismar, Kathy, my mom and aunt Sylvia (with eloise)

No comments: