Saturday, March 01, 2014

Toys Galore!

 Last Sunday I attended the Knitting Guild meeting because my favorite author/toy designer Susan B. Anderson was speaking. It was super fun to finally meet her after making so many of her toys, reading her blog and watching her videos. She was just as nice in person. I had lots of questions for her that I had been saving up. She was a person who seems like she would never say an unkind word about anyone or anything. So cheerful and positive.

 She brought a bunch of her toys to show to everyone. Not sure whose creepy hand that is.

While I was listening to her talk I started making this little kitten from her Spud and Chloe at the farm book. It was quick to make and super adorable. A fun afternoon was had and I even met up with some friends who also came to the talk!

1 comment:

Admin said...

WoW!
So sweet . i love your post.