Saturday, January 25, 2014

Olympics 2022?

Probably not. We took Harriet over to Linden Hills Park for her first skate a couple weekends ago. It is super nice because they have skates for everyone to use so we didn't have to run out and buy any for her since this was likely our only skating outing for the year. I think next year she will probably get the hang of it better/be more cooperative. My arms were very tired by the end after holding her up for so long.

And then there was a lot of this.

3 comments:

LAURA HOLT said...

oh my goodness, so cute!

LAURA HOLT said...

Hiya! So I've nominated you for a liebster award. It's a fun way to find new blogs and get yours out into there as well. The details are over at my blog:
http://theknoxvilleholts.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-fab-bloggers.html

Oona said...

Love it! We still need to take our kids over there. I feel like this winter has been such a bust with all the crazy cold temps. Also let's get together soon!