Wednesday, July 25, 2012


 A couple sewing projects

I have a bunch of craft projects I have yet to post, but here is one at least. Steve got me a kindle for my birthday so I made it a little felt case. It fits nicely in there and I just used some scraps I had in my felt bin. Found the idea here. Extremely easy, took maybe 15 mins or less. The colors of it are much brighter in person, but you get the idea.

A couple weeks ago I decided to do a, self imposed, 6 skirts in six days project. Why not seven you ask? Well I only had 6 zippers. All are the same pattern, which is very basic so I am now able to whip them out. I'm excited to have some new skirts to add to the, well, dozens I already have.

2 comments:

laehmc said...

love the colors...you have the most amazing pattern sense! pass it on???!!!!

:-)

Laura said...

so fun!!!! Love the yellow one!