Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holidazzle

Last weekend my work sponsored the Holidazzle parade, so my coworkers and I took to the streets in illuminated costumes. I always kind of boo-hoo the holidazzle parade because it is the same thing every year for the last 20 years, but you know what? It was pretty fun. I have been in it many times in years past, but never as a character on a float. Let me tell you, it was pretty great! I was Princess Jasmine on the Aladdin float. No heavy battery pack to lug around your waist as you walk, just stand on that float, wave and smile while people wave frantically at you and call out your character's name and you make their night. A real ego boost.

2 comments:

laehmc said...

i love this...you a real "character"! of course..what fun!

Becca said...

This is so great - looks super fun. You're so tan and that gown is lovely.