Tuesday, September 07, 2010


Solicitation alert! I will be participating in the Midtown Challenge on Saturday 9/25. It is a 44 mile bike-a-thon to support the mission and goals of the Midtown Greenway Coalition. I commute to work pretty much every day through the year. Every afternoon I take the Greenway home. The Midtown Greenway Coalition is a nonprofit that protect the Greenway (among other things). Like many of you, I love that we live in an area with a designated trail for biking, running and walking and felt I should do this. Please pledge via the link below and support this unique and wonderful asset of our neighborhood. Pledges are tax deductable and every amount is appreciated.

http://www.active.com/donate/GreenwayChallenge/SMcHenr34

Thank you!

2 comments:

Eddlestar said...

ha - Steve, my wife's uncle runs the greenway and I think her cousin is doing it as well (for the chance at the chateau in France). See you guys at my sister's (Louise) wedding.

Stephen said...

Barles! I am definitely not gunning for the grand prize. I figured worst case I pay the $250 myself to go towards a trail I'm on basically 5 days a week.

Looking forward to the wedding for sure!