Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nesting madness

Recently we had some ceiling fans put in on the porch. In my quest to make life just a little bit harder than it should be, 2 weeks ago I decided to stencil the porch floor. I had a heightened sense of urgency due to the fact that the baby was due any day. Being 9 months pregnant also posed it's own logistical problems getting up and down working on the floor. After over 20 hours of working I didn't finish it, but I made a huge dent-- probably 2/3 done. I think it will stay that way for a while. I'm quite happy with the results though.


the partially finished product

4 comments:

Emily said...

So much progress from the last time I saw it - looks good!

Sarah said...

You are crazy but it looks great!

Sarah said...

And you'll love this....I looked at the first picture and was like, "I don't see any stenciling. That's sad for putting 20+ hours worth of work on it." Second picture, "DUH!! Wow, that only took 20 hours!!"

Ian said...

It makes my back hurt just seeing how far you ended up getting.